The Corona team consists Merel Hobrink (producer). She is responsible for implementing the measures and enforcing them.
– in case of a COVID-19 infection of yourself or a family member
– in case of one or more of the following complaints: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, fever (between 37.5 and 38C)
– if you or someone in your family or household has a fever (from 38C) and / or shortness of breath, until everyone is free of complaints for at least 24 hours.
– for complaints as mentioned above: have yourself tested
MAY YOU COME? (yes!)
– We will follow the general hygiene regulations of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
– For visitors to get enterance you have to show your Corona Check QR-code.
– You have to weare a mouth mask until you are seated.
– Disinfectant hand gel, paper towels are available at every entrance.
– Contact surfaces in the building, such as sanitary facilities, door knobs, stair railings and lift knobs are cleaned regularly. Other commonly used material is also cleaned before it is used again.
ARE YOU PERFORMING ?:
– In case of COVID-19-related health complaints, we ask you not to come and we can also refuse your access. Do you have COVID-19-related health problems or are you awaiting a test a few days before the festival or during the festival? Please contact the program maker or production manager Merel Hobrink (0657022278). They will look for ways to facilitate your participation in the program differently (for example digitally). Also call when you are in doubt.
– At your arrival you will be asked for permission to use your contact details to be used for a possible source and contact investigation by the Public Health Service of Amsterdam (GGD Amsterdam).
– On stage we try and keep a distance of 1.5 meters, the microphones are cleaned after use. Follow the instructions of the stagemanager in the room.
Take care of yourself and others within the organization.